|PLAY THIS AWFUL GAME|
FAQS/INFO/RECOMMENDATIONSMore tips n tricks for ya here: http://zacharywolf.deviantart.com/gallery/52769071/TIPS-N-TRICKSFAQS/INFO/RECOMMENDATIONS by ZacharyWolf
I primarily use Photoshop CS6 and a Wacom Cintiq.
I recommend the following products and stores from experience:
• Copic markers – best markers out there
• Wacom tablets and other accessories – digital tablets
• Any Adobe product – great programs
• Art Supply Warehouse – all of your art needs
• Art Center Saturday High classes – awesome art classes
More of my art is on my art Instagram account: http://instagram.com/_kelpine_/
Any questions? A business email account will open soon.
USEFUL ART LINKSMore tips n tricks for ya here: http://zacharywolf.deviantart.com/gallery/52769071/TIPS-N-TRICKSUSEFUL ART LINKS by ZacharyWolf
concept cookie youtube - livestreams, tutorials, timelapses
Concept Cookie deviantart - tutorials, links
Sycra - under Resources, there are a BUNCH of links for EVERYTHING
Adobe Kuler - Color swatches, color palettes
Posemaniacs - endless random figure drawing poses
Pinterest page - figure drawing models
Pixelovely - person, face, hands and feet and animal models
Sketchdailies - you should check out their instagram
Figuredrawing.info - references
Design Seeds - color Palettes
VISUAL ARTS AND DIGITAL MEDIA TIPS N TRICKSTHIS IS BASED PURELY ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND VIEWS AND I AM IN NO WAY CLAIMING THAT ANYTHING BELOW IS THE ONE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS. Additionally, I am assuming that you, the reader, are interested in attending an arts school, pursuing art as a career, or both.VISUAL ARTS AND DIGITAL MEDIA TIPS N TRICKS by ZacharyWolf
This post will be continuously edited with new tips n tricks for you! Check out other tips n tricks by me: http://zacharywolf.deviantart.com/gallery/52769071/TIPS-N-TRICKS
• Traditional art is just as important, or even more important, than digital art. You must keep up traditional skills, and cannot be successful as a solely digital artist. All digital artists in the industry have roots planted in fundamental traditional drawing. It is the basis! You’ve seen bad digital artists before. Don’t be that person.
• Always keep a sketchbook on you. Dedication to art means constantly drawing and improving. Take this thing everywhere – like your wallet or keys or something.
• See shapes and for
Digital Sketch: $15 USD or 1500 points
Digital Color: $30 USD or 3000 points
Full colored/rendered digital piece: $40 or 4000 points
-All payment in USD is through PayPal
-I am busy with school as well so please be patient
Welcome to my page! I'm mostly a digital artist.|
I use Photoshop CS6 for 99% of my stuff.